JetBlue Airlines provides several options to change flight reservations. These change options including making amendments offline and online. Customers can pick any option according to their comfort and convenience.
ONLINE JETBLUE AIRLINES FLIGHT CHANGE
This is considered as the easiest way to change JetBlue Reservations. For using this option, you must have confirmation code, last name, departure and destination cities.
STEPS TO CHANGE JETBLUE RESERVATIONS
- For online flight change, the customer has to visit JetBlue Airlines official site or its mobile app.
- Enter all the required details
- Select the option “My Trip”
- Choose the JetBlue Airlines flight your want to change
- Follow the steps and choose the option according to your preference.
OFFLINE JETBLUE AIRLINES FLIGHT CHANGE
Customers can visit the airport reservation counter or can contact JetBlue Airlines change flight number. The dedicated team is there to assist you in getting the desired changes done with your JetBlue Reservations.
JETBLUE CHANGE FEE
- The JetBlue Airlines Flight change fee depends on the fare type, destinations, etc.
- JetBlue Airlines charges a fee of $75for making changes 60 days before the scheduled departure.
- For fares between $100-$149, customers have to pay an extra fee of $100.